18 November 2014

House-Keeping & All That Jazz

A few small pieces of house-keeping. 

Firstly, an apology. Last month I confessed that output would slow for the next few months, and I wasn't wrong. For that, I'm sorry. Come December I will make a special effort to update the blog with loads of end of year goodies, and a ton of capsule (catch-up) reviews. 

Secondly, I actually received a response from Paramount concerning my piece on the release pattern for "The Gambler". I stand by the themes  of the article, even if it now transpires the UK will get the film in January after all. Official outlets like the IMDB, still have the picture pegged for May 2015, but the studio are saying otherwise. It's sweet news, and I thank them for their tweet-centric clarification. 

Thirdly, I should be uploading some regular audio content soon, as I've begun to regularly work with Blast106FM in the Greater Belfast area. It'll all be available here on the blog, I assure you. 

Last but not least, a recommendation for some other filmic listening. I'm a huge podcast enthusiast, and have recently been devouring episodes of the John August & Craig Mazin hosted podcast Scriptnotes, the ever listenable /FilmCast & Ian Loring and Mark Foster's rough and ready Dude & a Monkey. Each has a unique style and perspective, but all are awesome fodder for your inner cinephile. 

Just look for them on itunes. Whatever that is. 

Cheers guys,

Dan 

3 comments:

Padhma said...

Being new to the blogging world I feel like there is still so much to learn. Your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving..
Home Spa Services in Mumbai

sandhosh said...

great article which conveyed a good information.awaiting for more updaates like this.
SEO Company in India
SEO Services in India
SEO Companies in India
SEO Company India
SEO Services India

chenna sankar said...

your post passes on a decent messages and intriguing things and give more updates.

PHP Training in Chennai

SAS Training in Chennai

Selenium Training in Chennai

SEO Training in Chennai

Software Testing Training in Chennai

Post a Comment